SquidPOS for Hospitality and foodservice - features
• Ease of Use
• Outlet Menu manipulation
• Lookups for Menu Sections (Dessert/ Beverages etc.)
• Non-available items (menu-barring)
• Remarks/preferences/special orders
• House Guest/Room Guest Billing recognition and credit provision (hospitality only)
• Check-out guest credit-barring (hospitality only)
• Order Cancellation (i.d. and password protected)
• Payment type (CC, cash, guest folio, other)
• Updation or deletion of specific menu items( password enabled)
• Customer discounts, tracking and history (regulars)
• Complimentary and food fest Voucher issues to customers.
• Till Scroll
• Integrated Kitchen Server routes Order Tokens to specific kitchens.
• Daily sales (value)
In order to avoid substantial time-lags prior to printing of guest bills as in the traditional cashiering function, a short range interface for bill printing is provided. This becomes particularly valuable during peak hours or crowded outlets.
The solution is mobile in nature allowing each steward to print individual bills using a wireless interface to station or restaurant printers, cutting down on prolonged waiting periods for the guest. This improves outlet productivity